Kalliopi First Aid Training is the official distributor of the iPAD Automated External Defibrillator (AED) for the Cyprus market. This affordable any Language Automated External Defibrillator AED unit is for adult or paediatric use. Recommended by the British Heart Foundation.
The original iPAD SP1 quickly became a market leader in automated external defibrillators and is recommended by over 75% of NHS Ambulance Services nationwide. With its robust one piece design and high performance, the iPAD SP1 intelligently guides a rescuer through the resuscitation procedure with large clear illuminated instructions and calm voice prompts giving guidance at every step. The iPAD SP1 unit is available in two different models, one offering fully automatic shock operating mode and one offering semi-automatic shock operating mode. The British Heart Foundation and The Football Association selected the iPAD SP1 as the AED unit of choice for promotion in their campaign to install defibrillators at all grassroots football clubs throughout England.
Every three years the British Heart Foundation evaluate the Automated External Defibrillators (AED's) available in the UK market and decide which of these they will select to be used for the the UK's AED part funding scheme. Their British Heart Foundation Part Funding Programme has been developed to help place AED's in locations where there is a genuine benefit in having an AED, and where the it is believed that, with their help, lives may be saved. For more information on the scheme, please visit the British Heart Foundation.As part of the evaluation process, the British Heart Foundation evaluate not only the Automated External Defibrillator's (AED's) themselves, but also the companies behind the devices. A panel of experts investigates the units, puts them through their paces and looks at the technical capabilities, whilst the British Heart Foundation management look into the business processes and stability of the supplier.Following this lengthy process, the iPAD SP1 Automated External Defibrillator (AED) has been successful. The programme, which lasts for three years, will help ensure that lifesaving iPAD SP1 AED's are placed around the UK with financial assistance from the British Heart Foundation.
I-PAD Intelligent Public Access Automated External Defibrillator Unit with 5 years of guarantee
· Including x 2 sets/pairs of Adult/Paediatric PADS recommended for all locations.
· Including x 1 Starter kit
· Including x 1 carry case
· Ambient Noise detection (auto volume adjusting)
· Easy-to-use & manage Electrodes (Displaying Life expectancy of electrode)
· CPR guide & detection
· Prompts can be set in any Language (e.g Greek, English, Russian, Chinese etc).
· Semi-automated or fully Automated Operating Mode
· 150 J at 50 A load for adults output energy
· 50 J at 50 A load for children output energy
· Waveform: e-cub biphasic (Truncated exponential type)
Self-Diagnostic Test – auto ECG Analysis System - to determine the impedance of the patient and evaluate the ECG to determine whether it is shock-able or non shock-able Control Devices, Indicators, Voice Instructions:
· Adult/Paediatric Selection Switch
· Status LCD displays device status, battery level and pads status
· CPR Detection Indicator: Lights if CPR is detected, flashes if CPR is not detected. Disposable Battery Pack
· Capacity: At least 200 shocks for a new batter or 8 hours of operating time at room temperature
· Operating temperature: 0°C-43°C
· Storage temperature: 20°C-60°C
· Dual – Adults & Children – cable length 120cm
Data Storage & Transfer:
· Internal Memory Data Capacity : 5 individual treatments, up to 3 hours per treatment
· IrDA: for PC communications
· SD Card External memory: Data may be copied from the internal memory to the SD card.
* For any query regarding the purchase a Defibrillator contact us